The need of today for all the business is the presence of its business online and the branding of the business more and more in order to attract greater number of customers. But to avail the facilities of the World Wide Web, one need to have the website of their own and even that website has to be online for the customers to browse the website and know about the business. Each website is hosted on a server and this server is being provided by the companies involved in the web hosting. The server management is the process of maintenance of the website on the server. In fact, Server Management is the part of the network administration which is primarily based on the motive to keep server updated and running smoothly so that the company’s network may face no problem and all operations are run in an efficient way.we can say that the proper maintenance of the system allows the company to save their resources and keep their system running without any disturbance. The server management by Server Management Company allows the better running of the system without any fault. The importance of Server Management can be judged from the fact that with the help of proper management, the business have chance to reach at the zenith. Mangocoders is a company that provides Linux Server Management services to clients all around the world. Our dedicated team can provide remote server administration services to fit any budget, and we can scale management solutions to your needs.
Our Services For Linux Server Management
- To Review all the backup data and to keep tabs on the proper maintenance of data along with the needs of data restoration process.
- Updating the antivirus enables the system to run under the security of most active antivirus which is necessary for the protection of data against antivirus and many other malwares.
- To detect the driver failure in future and to correct it before this happens.
- No need to buy expensive website management softwares like cpanel,plesk etc we can manage servers through command line.
- To check for the adequate space in the program so as to load more programs and other data on the system at the time of needs. Also the process to check for the adequacy of the space enables the Server Management Company to prevent the system from slowing down.
- Log rotation to save server space.